Your brakes are likely the second most important system on your car, truck or SUV (unless you’re already moving!!) and as such it requires regular inspection and maintenance. Actually, your braking system requires the use of several systems to be able to slow your vehicle to a stop. That’s why it is so important to use the highest quality parts, and the best available practices to make certain your vehicle is safe for your family and others on the road.
At Trinity Auto Service, we use only the best quality parts for brake service and repair. Our ASC mechanics will precision machine (or replace) your rotors and/or brake drums as part of your service, and will clean, lubricate and inspect all brake parts to be sure they function properly. We’ll even adjust your parking brake if indicated. Whatever the diagnosis indicates, you’ll get the best possible care in your vehicle repair.
- Trinity Auto Service installs only high quality, premium brake material or original equipment
- Precision machine rotors and/or drums
- Clean and lubricate vital moving parts and sliding areas
- Clean and inspect calipers and hydraulic system as needed
- Inspect and exercise anti-lock system as needed
- On axle service, bleed and replace fluid, repack wheel bearings as required
- Apply synthetic brake caliper grease for safety and noise reduction
- Inspect splash guard, metering and proportioning or combination valves
- Adjust parking brake as needed
- Road test
Brake System Service
The entire brake system is inspected for leaks, master cylinder corrosion, worn pneumatic parts, harmful varnish build-up, broken or rusted bleeder valves, worn rotors and drums and air in the brake lines. All old brake fluid is replaced with BG Heavy Duty DOT 3 or DOT 4 Brake Fluid. The result will be a longer-lasting, more efficient, safer braking system.
As your Wichita service partner, you know we put every possible effort in repairing or servicing your vehicle to be the best it can be. Call us for an appointment at (316) 529-0690, or stop in (if you can!) at 3415 South Broadway Street and let Trinity Auto Service put a STOP to your braking issues!